School Science Laboratory Furniture
Laboratory Design and Supply is your source for school lab furniture. LDS can provide the science laboratory furniture to meet your needs from kindergarten all the way through high school and on to the college and university level. Whether you need a single teacher’s workstation or several floors of lab furniture, LDS will equip you with the finest in cabinets, laboratory countertops, casework, fume hoods, lab fixtures and the installation expertise you’ve come to expect. Here is just a small sample of what we can provide in the school science laboratory furniture and casework market:
- Student tables with a variety of laboratory countertop choices
- Mobile science tables with drawers underneath
- Service islands with sinks and fixtures
- Student workstations serving up to 16 students
- LabView student workstations
- Trifacial workstations
- Octagonal workstations
- Motorized LabView workstations with electrical service
- Mobile demo carts
- Demo mirror units
- ADA compatible mobile lab stations
- Mobile tray storage cabinets
- Mobile microscope storage cabinets
- Tote tray storage cabinets
- Solid oak book trucks
- Wall and tall cabinets in many sizes and configurations
Many of these items are available on our Fastrak delivery program that would ship out in 7 business days.
LDS Science and School Laboratory Casework products meet strict AWI certification and SEFA certification so you can be sure you’re getting the highest quality science casework products.
We offer full overlay, lipped and f-style pull casework to meet your particular architectural needs. Red oak, maple and other woods are available for your laboratory casework. With 10 standard finishes and custom finishes also available, you’re sure to find the look you need for your lab space.
Here are some reasons to buy your science laboratory casework from LDS:
- Two-year warranty against materials and manufacturing defects
- All items meet SEFA 8 requirements
- All items have AQI QCP certification
- All cabinets individually packaged from the factory
- Drawer bodies fill the drawer openings
- Cabinet end panels are made of made of veneer core plywood, not particleboard plywood
- All drawer and door fronts are made of AWI-approved materials
- All doweled units use wet-glue dowels, not pre-glued dowels
- All top frame rails are made of actual lumber for strength
- All drawer slides are rated at 100 lbs for both static and dynamic load bearing
These are just a few reasons to choose LDS for your school laboratory casework.
Below is just a small sample of the lab furniture and lab fixtures we can provide your school laboratory.