Custom Biosafety Cabinets to keep you safe!
Infectious Disease Fume Hood Exhaust Processing
If you are involved in research for HIV, Hepatitis B or other dangerous communicable diseases, you should consider using a biosafety cabinet for the protection of your research employees. Chemotherapy solutions are also generally formulated using a biosafety cabinet because it provides superior protection for the user.
You can choose from total recirculation models, partial exhaust models or total exhaust models. We provide replacement filters so you can keep your employees safe and reduce the potential exposure to harmful viruses and other diseased samples.
4′ Purifier Delta Series Class II, Type A2 BioSafety Cabinets, for work with agents that require Biosafety Level 1, 2 or 3 containment, and antineoplastic drug preparation. This cabinet provides personnel, product and environmental protection. Approximately 70% of the air that moves through the cabinet is recirculated, 30% is exhausted.
Exclusive Delta features:
- Safety color-coded and epoxy-coated steel towel catch, sash pocket and perforated exhaust filter cap
- 10º angled, sliding, fully-closing, 0.25″ tempered safety glass sash with anti-racking mechanism, tactile position indicator and 18″ maximum loading height
- Air-Wave™ entry system
- Stainless steel air foil with Reserve-Air™ Secondary Airflow Slots
- Contain-Air™ Negative Pressure Channel
- Eye-level, ADA-compliant, inside-mounted Minihelic II pressure gauge
- ADA-compliant, single fluorescent light and blower switch
- ADA-compliant audible/visual alarm indicator with mute switch
- Sure-Start™ voltage-compensating speed control with 40 amp capacity.
- Nominal airflow velocity of 105 fpm; nominal downflow velocity of 55 fpm
- Intrinsically-safe negative air pressure design
- Two 99.99% efficient HEPA filters; thermally-protected permanent split capacitor motor/blower(s)
- Unitized 16 gauge stainless steel substructure
- Crevice-free type 304 stainless steel interior and removable, seamless dished work surface and epoxy-coated exterior.
We have included a PDF about the Purifier Delta Series Fume Hoods for your convenience.